Memphis Pellet Grills
This is by far, one of picks for favorite grills because of the flavor and the ease of use!! Become the BBQ king or queen of your neighborhood!
Memphis grills continue to revolutionize cooking! This grill is a 3-in-1 outdoor cooking center. This grill is a high temperature grill, a low and slow smoker, and a high performance convection oven. No other pellet, gas, charcoal, or propane grill on the market today can accurately claim to have the full convection capabilities that Memphis offers. Superior craftsmanship, versatile capabilities, and advanced Intelligent Temperature Control (ITC) truly put Memphis in a class of its own.
The benefits of this grill are:
- Intelligent Temperature Control - Eliminate constant tending to the fire or overcooking your food. The one-touch Intelligent Temperature Control (ITC) automatically maintains your desired temperature (180 to 700 degrees*)—just like an indoor oven!
- Wood-Fired flavor - A variety of flavors from a mild smoked taste to a hints of cherry, hickory, or maple - a variety of flavors that will suit any preference.
- Baking and Roasting - Bake bread, pizza, cookies, or even a pie with our consistent oven temperatures and even heat circulation. Or roast any type or cut of meat to absolute perfection!
- Searing - Sear meats first to seal in precious juices and enhance their flavor.
- Smoking - For maximum flavor and tenderness, the ITC automatically adjusts to “smoke mode” when the grill temperature is 295 degrees or below. Smoke mode is 180–295 degrees to create succulent ribs, briskets, and roasts. Smoke up to 62 hours unattended without refueling
- Environmentally Friendly - Cooking with 100% certified wood pellets, a renewable resource.
- True Convection Cooking - Prepare flavorful and juicy foods without constantly tending the grill. And because all Memphis Wood Fire Grills are true convection ovens, no rotisserie is needed.
- Heavy-Duty Steel, quality construction, and Made in the USA!
- Pellet consumption - One 20 lb bag of pellets lasts approximately as long as a tank of propane and costs the same.
We also carry BBQ Delight Cooking Pellets in varous flavors!!